Flame Angel and Brain Corals or Similar !!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So I Noticed a bit back that my Flame angel would swim by and Pick at my Wellso or acans or even my favia ones in a wile, after this i noticed that they would be Sucked in and not come out for a bit of time. After some time i noticed that on days that i put in some nori in the tank right before lights on all those corals would look better with full extension on the acan and wellso, So then on days i took some time to put nori in they would be in and not extended because the tham flame would pick at them a bit.

So Now i alwys make sure i put in some nori Before lights on and so far so good Corals are looking great. This is just an FYI for anyone that has a flame with some brain corals having the same issue.

So I Noticed a bit back that my Flame angel would swim by and Pick at my Wellso or acans or even my favia ones in a wile, after this i noticed that they would be Sucked in and not come out for a bit of time. After some time i noticed that on days that i put in some nori in the tank right before lights on all those corals would look better with full extension on the acan and wellso, So then on days i took some time to put nori in they would be in and not extended because the tham flame would pick at them a bit.

So Now i alwys make sure i put in some nori Before lights on and so far so good Corals are looking great. This is just an FYI for anyone that has a flame with some brain corals having the same issue.

Very good info.

Yeah guys it works every time lol. Its kinda crazy but i guess as long as he has something to graze on he leaves everything alone lol. And ither way with my tangs in there i need to put nori in every day regardless. Just have to make sure i put it in before lights on.

Its like the Flame gets pissed at me and says ok brekfest is late then your asking for it!!

Back