• 2.5 lbs of live sand
  • 2 lbs of live rock

Stocking plans.

• Green Clown Goby
  • Ricordea/Yuma
  • Zoos
  • GSP on back wall (maybe)
  • Small shrimp? Not sure yet.

I would love suggestions, seeing as this is my first pico.
Im looking at one larger centerpiece soft coral (maybe a torch) or something that can go right on top of that pedestal ive made.

001-3.jpg

Its a good list, but these things fill up fast! And I dont think it would be fair to put a fish in there, just not enough room. My 3g, I have plans to put in some cool invests and stuff, but you have to remember, that there is really not enough room for a fish to be happy in that size of a tank.

Yeah, thats why i was thinking only a green clown goby.
Seeing as they dont get much larger than 2.5 centimeters.

I also tossed the idea of sexy shrimp around, but since they have that horrible habbit of eating zoos i figured it was a bad idea. lol

Heavily debating changing my stocking plans to:

• Maxi Mini Anemone
  • 3x Sexy Shrimp
  • Porcelain Crab
  • Ricordea
  • GSP on back wall

I really like that idea much more, and i think it will be something that would work out better in the long run.

+1 to the new stocking plan, those little gobies are surprisingly hard to keep.

I think alot of it has to do with how much they hide, and then getting them to just eat.
My GCG is a little pig. I really got lucky with him. I really think im going to go with the Maxi Mini in this tank.

They are nervous little fellows too, my little citron goby always ran away from me until one day he died of what i can only describe as a heart attack.

I tried to keep a pair of panda gobies in a pico tank I had. I think it was 3 gallons. Even in a tank that small, I never saw them (in case you are considering even smaller fish).

Back