Found a crab

It's from some kind of weird play on word thing.
CDBDii- See De Beady Eyes

It goes like this:
MR Snakes ( them are snakes)
MRNOSnakes (them are no snakes)
OSAR ( oh yes they are)
CDBDii ( see the beady eyes)
LIBMRSnakes ( well I'll be, them are snakes)

It's from some kind of weird play on word thing.
CDBDii- See De Beady Eyes

It goes like this:
MR Snakes ( them are snakes)
MRNOSnakes (them are no snakes)
OSAR ( oh yes they are)
LIBMRSnakes ( well I'll be, them are snakes)

awesome river talk there Karen :D

Huh??? :shock:

For some WEIRD reason this was part of sales rep training when I was 22-23. I do NOT remember why but it has stuck in my head all of these years. Then the other night I was on the other forum I go to and this Model gator :mrgreen: had posted it asking slyly if anyone could decipher it. The only difference was he used dawgs instead of snakes. Well I deciphered it lol.

For some WEIRD reason this was part of sales rep training when I was 22-23. I do NOT remember why but it has stuck in my head all of these years. Then the other night I was on the other forum I go to and this Model gator :mrgreen: had posted it asking slyly if anyone could decipher it. The only difference was he used dawgs instead of snakes. Well I deciphered it lol.
hahahaha so now you should of used crabs hahahaha because this is a crab thread and all :P:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::Cheers:

MRCrabs ( them are crabs)
MRNOCrabs (them are no crabs)
OSAR ( oh yes they are)
LIBMRCrabs ( well I'll be, them are crabs)

Happy now? Lol!!!!

What the heck were you selling?

Back