For up to 125 Gallons
Needle-Wheel Technology
Pump Included
No Additional equipment Needed
L 5" x W 7.25" x H 24.5"
12625_400wh.jpg

Super Skimmer - Needle-Wheel System

Ideal for Reef and Saltwater Aquariums

Dual Application System: Hang-on Tank Mount or Sump Hook-up!
The Super Skimmer is a high-performance foam fractionator designed with a patented needle-wheel impeller, combined with an aspirating venturi. This mixture allows the needle wheel to divide the fine bubbles into a dense froth which is injected into the reaction chamber. The deposited air bubbles and water mix together in a spiraling vortex inside the reaction chamber to increase both contact time and dfficiency. As the bubbles rise, their surface areas attract and collect fine proteins and organic compounds before they break down in the water and are then deposited into the collection cup. The efficient removal of highly-concentrated waste products results in a better environment for the aquarium.

Dual application system: hang-on tank mount or sump hook-up installation Pump included with patented needle-wheel system and aspirating venturi and equipped with versatile water-level adjustment dial to easily stabalize water flow within the reaction chamber
High-grade acrylic construction with easy-twist collection cup for quick and effortless cleaning
Bubble-production diffuser filters and prevents the flow of micro-bubbles from the protein skimmer into the aquarium

THIS SIS A USED SKIMMER... WAS IN WORKING CONDENTION WHEN REMOVED FROM
TANK... USED APROX: 6 MONTHS....
AS PICTURED...ON BOX...
HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO SAVE $$$$$$
HIHG BIDDER TO ADD $10.00 FOR USPS SHIPPING....
NO RESERVE...GOOD LUCK

+3 dustinP74 You should go with a skimmer double the amount of your tank size. Like for example if you had a 50 gallon tank you would go with a rating 100 gallon protein skimmer. Dont quote me on this one but i think that is right!

Skimmers are like tanks and sumps.The the bigger the better.
I ran a CSS125 on my 75gal with no problems.But I too think it would be borderline for a 90 with 55gal sump.

depends on the skimmer, higher end skimmers are closer to their rating, and my octo extreme 200 handles my 180 with 40 sump awesome. But for a coralife, I'd go with the 225 model for your tank

I know why there selling it. THEY SUCK and can never be adjusted right. Save the time and get an OCto Extreme 200 and dont look back.

Back