frag question

imdaring

love my reef
I fraged my yellow leather the other day because my sister inlaw wanted a piece of it , I cut a chunk that was about 1" off took a stone and wrapped 2 small rubber bands around it checked it the other day and used the baster to blow it off and it fell apart, so now what there is left of it I took a small piece of mesh and covered the entire rock with that, it still looks like there is nothing wrong with it, but why did fall apart like that???

When I fragged my leather for my sister I super glued it to the rock. It's took off quite well. I noticed the other day my toadstool has a baby. Thinking about cutting that off if I every find the time.

I'll maybe have to do that, the one that I have is still falling apart?
When I fragged my leather for my sister I super glued it to the rock. It's took off quite well. I noticed the other day my toadstool has a baby. Thinking about cutting that off if I every find the time.

or you can sew it on a peice of rocl with fishing line. when i make xenia frags for the lfs i just run the needle through the base and then wrap it around the rock and tie it real good and after around a week you can cut the line and pull it out

Back