Frag Swap - 2007

I cant really commit to anything because of work responsibilitys,But I will will be happy to do what I can.Weather its help set up tear down or what ever.

I want in on this i've been busy the last few months and my new jobs kickin my ass so lets get this started and figure out when it is, where it is, and what each member's role is.

P.S. Also if Ne1 has a protein skimmer 4 sale ill buy if I like!

Good to see you posting again Brent! We're just starting to think about planning so we should start to get some idea over the next few weeks/month or so. There will be plenty for everyone to do.

As Randy asked what type of skimmer are you looking for? in sump or hang on etc.

I can still do the sound/music/mc stuff this year as long as I know far enough in advance what the date will be. I have to make sure to block it off of the band calendar so we don't get a booking that day.
Sorry I'm not on and posting as much guys but things been kind of a wild ride lately. I can't even make meetings now much less host them... but I'm trying!

It's ok bro! Just get back in when you can. i went through those times to for a few months. Good to hear from you, and we will need your stuff! ;)

Back