Frag Swap yesterday....

So here is the list of what I got... My MH just came on so I get some pics soon.

Green Panvona
Peachy Zoa
Magicgigan play
Sun kissed fields chalice
Green Acan (Lord I was told)
Softball sized LR covered in Zoas - Door Prize
Duncan
Yuma Ricordeas 2 one was a freebie to see if I can make it happy?
25-30lbs Dry Rock - Free for grandma's tank

Sun kissed fields chalice
IMG_5411.jpg

Green Panvona
IMG_5415.jpg

Magicgigan play
IMG_5442.jpg

Favia... I for got this one... lol
IMG_5465.jpg

more to come.. things are waking up :)

I have never been to a frag swap before. How does it work? I really got nothing to swap. The only think I could would be my HUGE Green Start Polyp. Can you just go and browse or buy? How are they organized or where would I find out there is one near me? I would love to get local frags rather than buying from some unknown over the net.

Fragswaps are usually done through local groups that are open to hobbyists. Mine was through a local club for marine enthusiasts. If it is a good group they will front you a frag to swap so that you can get into the game. At mine I had nothing either. A man there fronted me a frag and I was in on the game. At mine they drew numbers via raffle tickets. As soon as all the good stuff was gone the people gave me all of their raffle tickets and I ended up with 9 items. Those were 9 items that those people already owned. As far where to look for them go to your web search engine and type in local marine clubs, aquarium clubs, and etc. If you have clubs search the info and you'll find one hopefully. Also, a lot of clubs will list other clubs events under the links section. Check there too. They are a lot of fun and good luck with your search.

:^:

REALLY sweet favia and chalice! And Pavonas are officially un-killable (in my tank anyway), however slow growers. Sweet haul!

Back