Frenchie's 75 gallon build thread

Your tanks are looking great. I just changed mine over to all LPS and Leathers and Iove it. My goal is to make my tank look as good as these SPS tanks, and enjoy the lower maintence on it.

freakin busy at work, work is picking back up in factories in midwest. when i get overtime its a 16 hour shift which leaves me tired. Trying to get more involved in our local club here in st. louis.

big H i love the softie tanks less maintenance plus soft corals got that nice sway in flow of tank. I see alot of reefers who go sps and once there tank grows in they have hard time keeping water parameters in check and lose tons or all of there sps. Eventually everyone ends up back into softies or mixed reef. i prefer mushrooms, zoas, palys, and of course leathers.

The videos were great Darrick and glad you came back.My next adventure will be void of all softies-except rics and yumas..They just spread way to fast,I see alot of star polyps in the first video.

yes those dang star polyps, i got 3 different plans for them
PLAN A: this worked before, gonna buy raccoon butterfly and let it chomp away

If that fails

PLAN B setup 40 breeder with metal halide and save my leathers, clams, and anenomes in that tank and release the chocolate chip starfish and red general starfish with racoon butterfly.

Back