Fridgid Blue Clauveria

NewbReefer

Reefing newb
Fridgid Blue Clauveria (AKA clove polyp) I know there pretty easy to care for and grow very fast and like medium amounts of light. anyone had some before? or have tips for them? i just ordered a frag after a nice discussion with the owner of them. He said he said me something extra with it cause he was having issues with his site so i dont know if he's sending me a particulary nice frag or a larger frag or something else. I love surprises :bounce: pics on the way once i get it.

FridgidBlueClauveria.jpg

I have no blue clavularia,I do have some pink/green center ones.They spread but not super fast.I do nothing particular for them.They are getting moderate flow and it's nearly on the bottom under my t5 lighting....nearly 24'' below the water line.

Good luck with yours.

yeah they guy im buying em from is awesome and very helpful, from what i've seen everyone else post abouthim, everyone says he's awesome and almost always sends a extra frag :D www.reefdoctormicromussas.com Some of the best Micromussa i've seen. my stuff should be arriving early this morning :D

Last edited:
wow 25 bucks. At my LFS they threw it in for free what i bought a bag of salt =P Its worth it though, Its one of my fav coral I have.

yeah my LFS's haven't had anything like it, atleast nothing as vibrant blue. he's huge into collecting corals and he says that the corals in his pic look just like the pieces he sends. So we'll see when i get it.

Back