friend or foe?

really? That'd be awesome if they are! :D haha... maybe it'll end up as a 20g reef instead of fish at this rate :p

Have you added anything at all? i have heard of them even hitchhiking on a snail shell. wow you had hundreds of them?

haven't added anything at all in months.... was trying to get rid of my mantis that seems to have dissapeared.... so if anything all my fish got moved/eaten.

i've seen less and less of them each day but i'm still doing water changes and sucking out what i see

Wow that sucks and is really neat all at the same time. Sucks because jellies are a pain and painful (got stung all the time surfing) but really cool to know they are surviving in your tank. but good luck with that and I hope all goes well!

Wow that sucks and is really neat all at the same time. Sucks because jellies are a pain and painful (got stung all the time surfing) but really cool to know they are surviving in your tank. but good luck with that and I hope all goes well!

lol the people at my LFS find me to be their most amusing customer... they said i brought the aquarium home with me :p

I bet i'm the only 19 yr old that can say I've been stabbed by a fireworm (which hurt like the dickens), stung by jelliefish, and bitten by an eel all without having to leave my room! LOL.

i've gotten most of them out, i see a few stragglers still clinging to the heater but i've been on "jelly watch" for more.

I'm glad you are making progress! I hope this is all behind you soon and your animals stop beating you up. I would steer clear of lionfish and foxface till you know for sure!

Back