FS > 115 truvu reef setup $800 obo

lam2558

Reefing newb
I am downgrading to a 75 gallons tank. I’m still currently fixing it up and will take me 2-3 week. I will need my current 115 gallons tank setup sold by then; too big for me right now.
Asking $800 obo … here are the specs:
Pictures by lam2558 - Photobucket

Nice dark wood cabinet and removable/attachable canopy
-Cabinet is well clean with no salt stain.
-Custom power outlet build in on right side for easy management of electric output
-freshly polish – look very shiny
115 gallon Truvu tank drilled in center and corners at top.
-Left and right corners are overflow to sump
-Two in middle are for return pump
-Overflow pipe each have custom build ball valve for water control
25 gallon sump - divided into 3 section:
-left (water enter) w/ two additionally skimmer head – you can use the air stone included and put them underneath to get this running as well. I only use the big giant skimmer if you can get creative and run 3 if you like
-has ball valve to easily drain water
3 systems module
-lifegard media filter
-lifegard heater
-lifegard uv strerilizer – will need new bulb
2x400 mh and 2x actinic 4ft in an air cooled hood with external advanced ballast
-I build a custom 4 fan system onto a multi-module port that can take 6 fan if needed – all run on a single 12V ac adapter.
-I do not use the side port on the metal halide case. It uses 115V I believe … so you can have 2x mega fan install there if you wanted more air.
Big hang on overflow if you ever need it.
Reef item water condition: kent purple tech, phosguard, kalkwasser, reef buffer, kent pro clear
Custom build auto top off kit – if water level goes below a certain, it trigger a switch that will turn on a pump to move water into the sump
kalkwasser doser – most of you expert probably have some modified version of this already
Livestock: clarkie, cinnamon, damsel, brain coral, mushrooms, hammer coral, kenya tree, gsp, some small chalice pieces
Rock: More than 120lbs of rock from tonga, fiji and marshall islands – different shape and size to make any type of structure you want.
Return pump – iwaki 40rlt pump - I just clean it and oil it a few day ago. Connected to a ball valve for water control
Big skimmer
Several timer for light, pump, and stuff.
Multiple output air pumps
Lot of big air stone
Koralia power heads 1,2

Will not part … must sell entire system. Located in San Jose.
View the picture gallery or come by and check it out yourself. Asking price $800 obo.

Wow, if I was withing a 3 hour drive from you, I would pick that up!!!!

Good luck finding a buyer. I would also post on craigslist. might have more people looking at it.

Back