FS Koralia 1 almost NIB

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I have a koralia 1 for sale. It was used once and not strong enough so used it to mix water a couple times. I cleaned it all up, wrapped the cord up and reboxed it. You can't tell it was ever even used. All parts come with it and all parts are in new condition. I want 25.00 shipped for it.

I might have a K 4 also. I put it in there tonight and am going to see how it does. So far it seems too strong for my tank as it blew my frogspawn hard enough on the other side of the tank to move it.

Last edited:
Bobby, LMK i need a powerhead for my frag tank and the K! might be what I need. Im a little concerned that it may be to big (size wise) for my tank.

You wouldnt by chance have any purple montipora would ya. Ive been looking for a frag everywhere.

I think the 4 would be way too big. I have it in the 40 breeder and it's moving a big frogspawn on the other side of the tank. I'm going to try to face it towards other areas and see if I can't find a good spot.

Sorry only got one purple cap. I just got it from the swap so it's still a small frag.

the nano is tiny, IMO too tiny for anything, their flow is so spread out and gentle.

how big is this frag tank, and what type of frags are you going to keep? You can always pre-order some Mp10's :P

I'ts quit a bit smaller than the k4. I don't think it's to bad on flow. I have two k1s one is in my 40 just to get the dead spots. The reason I'm not using it is I just want more overall flow and not trying to get little dead spots. It would probab;y work great for you tank since it's 6 inches.

What do you need a small koralia for? Your tank is big.LOL The K1 is good for only small tank or behind rocks to get dead spots. The k2 is just 200 more GPH but you can really tell a diff in it.

ya i know k1 probally too small but i have one side of my 75 gallon that is little cloudy on top of water and need a small powerhead to move surface water on that side and k4 is to much for it. i was using k4 and k2 but i will put piece back on k4 to keep flow in one direction and see if i can make it work.

Back