FS my 6x54wattX48" Tekelite T5 fixture

Piratefish

SPS Freak
Fixture is about a year old. it is in perfect condition

It has the upgraded bulbs of corase ATI Fiji Purple GE63k sunlight ATI BluePlus these have about 6 months use on them.

Had to shut down my tank due to my mother passing on and my father being very ill as well. I do not see starting another tank for several years.

$350.00 PLUS Shipping I grew mostly SPS with this light.

48" 6x54W Tek Light Elite T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Bulbs (Graphite)

+ enlarge
Manufacturer: Sunlight Supply
Dimensions: 47.0" x 15.8" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships in 24 hours
Item #: SLS4715
Sunlight Supply 48" 6x54W Tek Light Elite T5 High-Output Fixture complete with parabolic-style reflectors for each bulb made from 98% reflective European-made aluminum, active cooling system (2 fans), built-in electronic ballasts, two 8 ft power-cords, two illuminated on-off switches, acrylic shield, I-bolts with V-Hooks and choice of bulbs from any of our current selection of high-quality lamps. (Adjustable, cable-style hanging kit sold separately.)

Common Sizing Guideline: soft coral tanks up to 160 gallons, mixed reef tanks up to 110 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 80 gallons. Recommend Tank Depth: up to 30" with carefully planned placement of corals. Power Consumption: approximately 324W. Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.

Features:
1. High-End Performance: Active air cooling allows bulb to run at a more optimal temperature improving bulb output and bulb life. 98% reflective European-made aluminum reflectors increase output by over 300% compared to the bulbs alone without reflectors.
2. Independent Lamp Control: Fixture is wired with the 2 outside bulbs on one power-cord and the 4 middle bulbs on the other allowing for independent control and dawn-dusk simulation.
3. Quiet Operation: Active cooling from a very low decibel fan ensures cool operation and very little noise.
4. Clean Design: All components including the T5 ballasts are enclosed inside fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are the 2 power-cords.
5. Sleek, Heavy-duty Aluminum Housing: Attractive graphite powder coated aluminum body is lightweight, durable and rust-proof and only 2.5" high.

Description Our Price Qty
48" 6x54W Tek Light Elite T5 High-Output Fixture w/ Bulbs (Graphite) $504.95

Shipping: Free Ground Shipping.
- Large or heavy item. Additional shipping charges apply for expedited services.

Back