Ghost Tank

Good news is that I have my tank at home so I can start on building my stand
Picture001.jpg

And I played around with DIY skimmer. After running for about 6 hours I already have some brown stuff coming out the top.
Picture003-1.jpg
Picture004-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you got a plan going on the skimmer.
Glad to hear you finally got your tank in.

Good luck with it.

PS
Looks like your cat has other plans for your tank.

The bracing will be added as soon as I done all my modifications. But my frame work alone would be enough for a brace

I like the DIY skimmer Ghost! Im going to do a DIY skimmer too if i can manage it. Congrats and dont be afraid to work slowly on here, just post pictures. lol everyones addicted to pics!

Picture004-3.jpg
Plumbing plastering and woodwork can start tomorrow. Still got some bugs to sort out on my lights control circuit. Fitting my tubes underneath a hanging mirror over the weekend. All must go fast now. I want to add sand rock and water on the next spring tide(about 8 days from now)

Yes lionfish I nearly forgot about that. The tank and slab is 40mm(1and a half inch) away from the back wall leaving space for piping and wiring. There is also a 110mm round hole in the slab in the back corner for the drain, but I think i figured out a easier way for a overflow. As soon as I have it sorted I'll post pics

Last edited:
that is AWESOME. that is the most origional stand I have ever seen. great job.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back