Ghost Tank

I might be overstocking my tank but it's so much fun adding stuff. This is what I added today
Picture001-4.jpg
And he caught one of my fish
Picture002-6.jpg

Hahahaha. That is the easiest fix to an overstocking problem! 720 liters is 190 gallons. Big tank! Can't wait to see it when it comes in.

redline is gonna shit a brick ! Very cool tank mate there ghost, Make sure you have room for redline and his bike im sure he will be on his way over

very impressive additions. The starfish is awesome, I still cannot identify it. I am glad to see how much your tank has improved. A bigger tank is a great idea. I am worried that you octopus will eat everything you put in it tho. Maybe keep the tank it is currently in just for the octopus and then make a show tank with the new tank on order. I would love to see a video of it eating your fish

-Doc

I'm feeding my occy pieces of fish now. That made him stop harrassing my fish but now he started eating my snails. And after he ate it he just pushes the empty shell out from under his rock(cleaning his own house) At least I can get loads of snails so I think he will be O.K

sounds great. Would still love a video of him attacking something. Octos are so cool

-Doc

Back