Goby/Shrimp Pair...Finally!!!

sailfin

What reef tank?
I finally got the goby and shrimp pair I have been trying to get for a couple of months now. Check it out.

Yasa Hashe Goby...At least I think that is the way it is spelled.
DSC01324.JPG

DSC01325.JPG

DSC01327.JPG

Tiger Pistol Shrimp
DSC01323.JPG

Let me know what you think.:mrgreen:

Those look great Anthony! Where did you get them? Did Michael finally come through? I thought I saw that fish in his store fri. Can't wait to see more pics of them in the tank.

Hey how about some updated tank pics? I bet it is really coming along. Is that an open brain in the back ground?

Hey Patrick. How's the baby? Those did come from Michael. I couldn't believe it when I got the call. I had to go to the store before I finally did believe him. That is an open brain. The tank hasn't really changed a lot. I am waiting until we can move.

Mom and Savannah are doing great. Thanks for asking. Michael asked me for your cell number but I didn't put 2 and 2 together. That's great I know how bad you wanted them. I bet they will be very happy in your tank. That open brain looks like it has similar colors to the one I have. I think they are very cool! I would love to see a pick of it when you get a chance. Mine has not been inflated as big as it has been in the past. I don't know what is wrong with it. I hope it will get better. How big is the one you have?

That is a great name.

My red brain is about 2.5 inches round. No where near the size of yours. Did you give the tang a proper burial?

That's a really nice pair. I have a yellow watchman goby paired with an alpheus randalli. The ywg is domineering and causes the shrimp to hide most of the time. I did have the shrimp paired with a stonogobiops nematodes (high finned goby) but lost the goby when I moved and had to move my tank. Both were much more visible and confident. Maybe someday I will find another stonogobiops.

Back