Going broke

Fatman,
Thats when we go into a building,usually late on friday evening,and shut down the HVAC equipment for a while.We do that to replace 30+ ton units that are running zoned system through out the building.
And since were working with limited time,it means long hours.Those projects have to be completed before the building opens back up on monday morning.

That kinda reminds me that those type of things is why I am glad to be older iand not do yhat kinda of stuff anymore. Now its more brain work and whoopee less hours! I spent most of my first 10 years in the Alaska private sector working six and seven twelves, 6 months per year, and I am very happy that I do not have to do it no more. I did work a few times on pipe line repair jobs that meant a full shutdown, at a loss of revenues to the state and oil companies of over 10 to 15 million dollars per hour. It is amazing how a few crews can do a 120 hour job in 24 hours.

Ok Yote, You Pick A Nice Covered Coraline Rock And Ship It Cod !!!!!!!that Would Be Just Fine With Me!!

Back