Going out of business sale

DarthOcellaris

Reefing newb
H2O Pets in dalton is having a 'going out of business' sale. On Thursday the 13th, there is a private 'by invitation only' sale. I have been given an invite and I'm extending this out to my reef buddies.

image003.jpg

image001.jpg

I went to the sale this morning and was basically the first one in the door. I have to say, it was less than spectacular. There were NO marine fish and NO liverocks. Very little food to choose, two boxes of salt, ..well, you get the idea.

I got a large container of Kent Phosphate Sponge for 'half off', some seaweed for my scopas ( %20 off ), a stick of epoxy putty @ a mere %20 off and a bag of aragonite sand half off. Those were basically the best items in the store. There are a lot of Kent supplements but I was not interested in those. There are plenty of HOB filters and some Hagen PH's but like I said, nothing there was really worth going for.

If I was looking at buying store equipment, I'd been in luck but since I was there to get dry goods and maybe a fish or two, i was SOL.

All in all, I recommend not wasting any time going to the 'sale'. It lasts for the next 3 weeks.

Back