Got my tank set up except light need advice

chris_s9181

Reefing newb
I added 40lv of live sand an will add 40 latter but how long will it take my water to clear? My alkalinity and gravity are perfect in the water right now should I keep my power head an pumps on?

i just recently checked my ph its low but not below 7 its like 7.6-7.8its not at a 8 and the tank has live sand now and the power heads are on and lights on it how should i raise the ph?

Nope!! Leave the PH alone for right now.
It's gonna drop any way once the cycle starts.So just keep a check on the ammonia and nitrites for now.

Yes. leave the power heads running, and the return pumps running the entire time. You want the circulation in the tank.

It is completely normal for the tank to be cloudy after you've added sand. There's nothing you can do except wait for the suspended particles to settle. This usually takes a day or several days.

everyone heres a q to my tank i have a 120-150 water filtering now and 2 pumps pumping water at 350 or so and a powerhead 100 gallons and a 65 gallon proteen skimmer is my tank all good now except a light?

I have 25lbs of dry rock ordered a d latter this coming month I'll. Get 50lb or live rock I want a very beautyful live reef tank with tons of corals and inverts

Back