Grade B? Piccasso

well grade A food gets served in prison and grade B food get served in schools. ( Or at least it was that way in the 80's when I did a research paper on it). So that fish could get served in the school lunch line. :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHA
The grade B's just have something thats not perfect.Maybe the the colors are a little off,or something.

OK cool, I was not sure. I am getting it though a guy who is a member of the lizard group that my GF belongs to. I am pretty stoked because I have always wanted to have one :)

don't pay attention to whether it's grade A or B... as that's HIGHLY subjective based on where you get them from.

i've seen lame looking A's, and awesome looking B's, and have heard lots of stories of B's being identical to A's.

sure, an A is more likely to look better... and have a high price tag (lol).... but take that with a grain of salt.

just get some pics :P

Mines Grade B all the way. He's mis-barred and he's a complete tard.

Nemo is definitely a window licker.

Attachments

• short bus.jpg
    short bus.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 268
Grading is (in my opinion) important with Picassos.
I did a ton of research on these. Grading is based on the coloration, particularly the white coloration.

Grade A : Most white on the fish. A grade 'A' will have additional white coloration on BOTH sides of the fish, connecting at least two of the stripes. EXAMPLE

Grade B: Not as much extra white on the fish, however, still misbarred. A grade 'B' will have at most one side of connected stripes, but can also have no stripe connections. EXAMPLE

Grade C: Not much extra white on the fish, typically, a Grade 'C' will look like a normal marked clownfish, however, they will possess the genealogy of picasso. EXAMPLE

Although, I may have to agree with the intelligence idea!!! :-)

Thanks messiah023. I knew if we kept up this nonsense long enough someone would chime in with some knowledgeable information. Bravo. :claphands

If he is really really ugly will you still buy him? Or will you tie him up in a plastic bag and toss him in the river, where all the ugly puppies and kittens go to die?

Back