Green Hornet Zoanthids

never seen hornets sold in more than just a few polyps xD They are usually pretty pricey >.<!

And they look great! Hope they do well for ya! =D

I just ordered these zoanthids. They're called Green Hornets. What do ya'll think?

Ummmm, Dave, where did you order these from? I could be wrong, but, these are L.A. Laker zoas. My understanding is there are no Green Hornets. If there were (and I can't find any) the main color would be green with a different color ring.

These are L.A. Lakers

Purple Hornets

Normally any hornets (blue, purple, or red) have a thin lined ring.

I only mention all this as I would hate to see you get taken advantage of.

Last edited:
Ummmm, Dave, where did you order these from? I could be wrong, but, these are L.A. Laker zoas. My understanding is there are no Green Hornets. If there were (and I can't find any) the main color would be green with a different color ring.

I only mention all this as I would hate to see you get taken advantage of.
Here ya go. Aussie Deep Water Green Hornets.
Aussie Deep Water Zoa Corals for sale (Blue Green Morph)

I agree, that is an awesome price for those. But again, they are not Green Hornets. They don't even fit the criteria or appearance of any other Hornet out there.

I agree, that is an awesome price for those. But again, they are not Green Hornets. They don't even fit the criteria or appearance of any other Hornet out there.
That is too funny. So now there is "criteria" for naming a zoanthid color morph? Please show me this list of requirements. Just remember, someone got in a shipment of zoas and decided to name them, then everyone decided to give them names. They are not a seperate species. 10-15 yrs ago you bought zoas...period. They didn't have names, only colors. ;)

Back