Green wrasse buried himself?

It's just tough for me to picture a clown picking on a wrasse because my wrasse was like 2.5 inches long and my perc is maybe an inch, probably a little less...just not much of a competition there. Sound like your perc is definitely bigger and more aggressive

It's just tough for me to picture a clown picking on a wrasse because my wrasse was like 2.5 inches long and my perc is maybe an inch, probably a little less...just not much of a competition there. Sound like your perc is definitely bigger and more aggressive

Green wrasse was only about inch and a half as well. I was glad to save his life!!

Sounds like your gonna have problems outta that clown everytime you try to introduce new fish.
I would have traded her and kept the wrasse.

Sounds like your gonna have problems outta that clown everytime you try to introduce new fish.
I would have traded her and kept the wrasse.

Clown was my first fish, only one I really care about, but your advice will be heeded. He has killed 2 of my introductions. Will see next time.

i started with a green wrasse when I set up my tank and it would always kick up a big sand storm about 5 mins before the lights went out. I had him for a couple months and then for a few days i would barely see him at all and then one day never saw him again. I couldn't find him anywhere. Now I have a six line and I never knew where it slept until one night I was shining a light around the tank and suddenly caught the reflection of an eye ball. He was sleeping head straight down in a little crevice. They are funny fish but I miss my green wrasse

Back