Greetings from China

messiah023

Reefing newb
I'm traveling in China this next two weeks and stumbled across this YUMMY advertisement for delicious "SEA CUCUMBER" MMM MMM good.

photo.jpg

Have a great trip!

Get us some pics of LFS,if they have any that doesn't serve them on a plate.Don't forget to visit the Great Wall and don't yell out ''down with communism''.I don't want to see you get arrested or anything.I remember Tiananmen Square with the Chinese student protest in front of a military tank.

We demand pictures of a chineese hobby fish store. Maybe they are multi service and will sell them to you with a side order of egg rolls too.

Oh my god!!!! Went to a Seafood Restaurant last night and was pressed to find something to eat!

They had a tank full of Mantis shrimp, about 6-8" long, to eat.
You pick the live food and they cook it for you.

They also had a "land lovers" section. I saw some squiggly stuff on a plate and asked my Chinese business partner what is was. He politely replied, Ox Dick.
I passed. :-)

The table order included braised squab. Look it up on Wikipedia.....not exactly for me.

I did however see the cukes. Those things are HUGE!!! They are dark green and about the size of your fingertips to your elbow.

Too bad I'm not food adventurous otherwise I would give you a taste review!

Counting down the days till I can swallow a quarter pounder with cheese!

It just occured to me that you should try to find some LED lights while you're there. I hear that's where they make them. and also cheap as hell over there.

Back