Had some fun with my camera today...

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
Here's a few shots I took.

This is my tank in it's new spot. I love that you can see the tank and the snow at the same time!
tank-and-snow.jpg

This is my hairy
shroom with my green shroom.

jojo-elphie.jpg

This one is kind of fun, for about 4 mins in the afternoon the sun hits my tank. This is the effect of the sun going sideways through my window and the side of my tank and making a rainbow on the side of my rock.

glowing-rock.jpg

There goes POTM for everbody. Nice shots. Snow still sucks you will figure that out soon enough.

It helps that I work at home and don't have to drive in the stuff much in the morning. I hope I never get tired of the snow! I don't enter POTM! Thanks for the comments.

Catherine

No, the orange is the prism on the glass, cool, no?

Heres a couple more:

My tank decorated by my daughter for Christmas:
tank-and-left-snow.jpg

JoJo gets her close-up:
JoJo_406524.jpg

What are you going to do when your mushrooms start splitting and multiplying like crazy? Name each one? Or just call the whole colony "Elphie"?

I think I'll name the colony instead of each one, it would get hard to remember all of them!

I hate how uploading them to this site makes them loose their image quality! That one is much better in "real life"

Catherine

Use flickr.
And I'm sure you know this but just in case, convert your color profile to srgb if it isn't already and then either save for web or if doing a save-as make sure you embed the color profile.
Once saved there shouldn't be any quality loss between what's on your hd and whats on the web.

Use flickr.
And I'm sure you know this but just in case, convert your color profile to srgb if it isn't already and then either save for web or if doing a save-as make sure you embed the color profile.
Once saved there shouldn't be any quality loss between what's on your hd and whats on the web.

I'm using the srgb color profile but not embeding the file when I do save-as. I'll try that. I do have a flickr account but I'm not using their uploads for this site. I'll try that, Thanks!

Catherien

Yeah... I know. Sometimes my impersonation skills are as useless as tits on a boar hawg... ;)

I can see Biff saying that at her LFS:mrgreen: But I'm proud to see she's got some redneck hidden deep inside:bounce:

Those are some great shots Catherine,and the corals look great.
But I love that view out the picture window.That looks like heaven to me.

Oh man all those windows would definitely give me the heebie jeebies. I would definitely be worried about a boogey man lurking amongst all those trees.

Great pics!

Back