Hammer time

VPOOL13

noob at best
MY HAMMER CORAL WONT OPEN I BOUGHT HIM FOUR DAYS AGO TRIED MOVING HIM AROUND AND NOTHING WORKS. WATER LEVELS ARE GOOD FLOW IS MODERATE LIGHT IS GOOD. ( I ASSUME) HELP! :shock:

takes time to adjust, how did you aclimate it,

also quit moving it around find a spot and LEAVE IT it will eventually open, sometimes corals take a few hours , sometimes they take a few days to weeks ,

What jc said. Pick a spot and leave it. When you need to really start worrying is when you begin to see even the slightest bit of skeleton.

OK EVERYS ONE IT DOING IT!!!! ITS ALL THE RAGE :D But yes mine took 4-5days to open nicely. So just make a home for it keep it there and wait. Mine has been through HELL ask any one there that knows my tank. LoL :D

But yeah mine is rather hearty and it can wade through a bit and stay angry for many of a day before showing its beauty I have found. Don't give up on it and it will show you it secrets :D. Also when it takes it really tanks and can double in a mater of a month or two :D Ive fragged mine 3 times in a year of having mine. So keep that in mine there is a great sell option if you do well with your hammer.

Back