hello to all

BigSteve

Reeferhead
Hello my name is Steve and I am getting back into the saltwater world. 10 years ago I had a 50 gallon breeder with fish, live rock and a few corals. this time I plan on using a 36 gallon bowfront that i have already for primarily a reef tank but with a couple clowns and maybe a hawkfish. They were always our favorites plus the kids love Nemo. I have lots of questions particularly about filters and protein skimmers as i know some of these items have gotten better since my first setup. I am really excited about getting back into the world of saltwater aquariums and am glad there are sites like this for newbies like me to gather as much info as i can from really experienced guys/girls. Its nice to meet you all and i hope everyone has a great day.

Steve

Hello and welcome! Glad to see you getting back into the hobby. Feel free to post any specific questions that you have, and we always encourage everyone to start their own "Tank Showcase" thread where they can show off their tank, from beginning onwards.

just thought id let you know, since no one else caught it, but hawkfish are very aggressive fish that arent considered reef safe

Back