Hello

donthaslthepoff

Reefing newb
I have not been doing this on my own for but about 3 weeks, but already I love it. As a scuba diver I have seen many of the things in there natural habitat, and figured why not bring that to my family who by the way is either to young to scuba or has closterfobia issues to see it first hand. So the adventure of saltwater starts. I have a 55gal tank with all the necessary accesories needed and LOTS of patience, because I hear that is the most important tool you can posess in this hobby .
What I have done so far is mixed up my water and put the substrate in.
Just taking it easy waiting on my PH to settle then putting my Live rock in. so there it is. Great to meet all of you and cant wait to learn.

welcome to the site there are many people on here we all try to be good friends that enjoy our hobby and learn from each other. was any questions you may have and it will get answered with the best advice that any of us know about.

welcome to the forum, and you have it right, the most important thing in this hobby is patience. the only things that happen fast in this hobby are bad

Back