hello!!!!

kennedy98

Reefing newb
hi i am new to this site and i have just started my first saltwater tank its 55 gallons i had it for about 3 months now and i have live sand about 7 good size chunks of live rock a condylactis anemone 2 percula clownfish a bi color dwarf angle 3 small nassa snails a sea hare and i pepermint shrimp but i am really stuck of what to get next :frustrat: i np i can get more but i dont no what to get!!!!!!! if u can help me that would be great:D thanks

Welcome to the site and the hobby Kennedy.
Since your tank is so young,I'd suggest to just sit back and watch it for right now.
Also keep a close eye on your condylactis.Anemones usually dont last long in new systems.

Hello and welcome to the site...if you want to add something else right now or soon, I'd suggest inverts(reef safe), like some sort of starfish or tiny crabs, various snail, etc. That way you have more movement in your tank, they help keep the tank clean and they don't contribute to the bio-load. Just a suggestion.

Either a brittle star or a serpent star...both are reef safe and great scavangers. Only problem with them is that they nocturnal and come out at night mostly.

Hello kennedy98. Welcome to Living Reefs. I know you are in a hurry to add something especially since your tank size would allow it, but I suggest that you wait a while longer. How long have you had your Clownfish and Dwarf Angel? When did you add the anemone? I really recommend watching everything and let your tank mature some.

Back