Hello

pheasant29

Reefing newb
Hello, this seems to be a great site. My name is Darby Anderson and i live in Atlantic Iowa. I have a beautiful wife and two awesome boys.
I have just started a new reef tank(55 gallon). I used to have it set up when we lived in Ms.. A hurricane came along and wiped me out. :death: Out of everything we lost. The tank was the hardest.I am excited about the new tank and am ready to get it going.I set it up three weeks ago and its is coming around nicely. I purchased 75 pound of premium live deco rock from gulfliverock .com and love it.This is the best rock i have ever seen.It went thru a pretty bad die off the first week and is coming around nicely.
I hope to get to know you guys well.There seems like some well informed and nice people here. I have already learned a lot and will help anywhere i can.Things have advanced a lot in the last 12 years. I hope my new tanks is even better than my last.
Again thanks for having me here!!!

Welcome to the site :) We always welcome advice from other reefers! Glad to see you jumped back into the hobby despite your loss. It happens to the best of us.

Back