HEllooooo

GlassFish

Reefing newb
Hi Everyone,

My name is Bryan. I grew up in Miami, FL and have spent a great deal of time in the water diving, tagging sharks for research, and just plain enjoying myself.

Ive joined up here with you guys because i am currently making a line of fish that some of you may be interested in. I am a glassblower and have been for 7 years now. My shop has a salt water tank, so for fun i make fish out of glass that float around and look really nice. So I was talking to my friend who makes aquarium glass tools and he said i should search some forums and see if people would be interested in them, so as soon as i can i will get some pics up :^:

Hello and welcome to the site! I'd love to see some pics. One of my best friends is a glassblower and owns his own studio and shop here in Tucson. I've been to several glass-blowing competitions and events with him, and have seen a lot of the "masters" of your trade work! It's an amazing skill.

Hey guys sorry it took awhile for me to posts back i will be more diligent. My glass website for art is glassartists.org/bryan

Im so stoked to see some of you guys interested. I will try to post some pics of the glass floating fish ive been making

P9091270.jpg

P9091269.jpg

P9091267.jpg

P9091266.jpg

P9091265.jpg

P9091264.jpg

P9091256.jpg

Hehe ^ been making more fish if anyone is interested in some glass fish or anything glass related for that matter. I take requests! just PM me

Back