Help - Cardinal Issue

You forget the garbage cans of the ocean. Bristle worms!!!!! I have placed a silver side in my tank and the thing was totally gone by the next morning no snails, crabs, or other fish. Just the bristles alone demolished the fish in one night.

Brian

I'm assuming you're talking about a fish that was already dead - not one that the worms killed, right?

I dont' think I have an bristle worms in my tank, unless they're lurking. In which case you've now made me terrified again to put my hand back in my tank.

You forget the garbage cans of the ocean. Bristle worms!!!!! I have placed a silver side in my tank and the thing was totally gone by the next morning no snails, crabs, or other fish. Just the bristles alone demolished the fish in one night.

Brian

Thats what I was getting ready to post.
+1 Bj

yeah it was already dead. Trying to capture a mantis shrimp that hitchhiked.

If you have Live Rock in your tank, you have bristles. They are great scavangers.

Never did capture the mantis but I think he might have starved to death since its been a couple months and no source of food. Havent seen him sticking his head out of his den either.

Brian

Back