Here's a Pic of My Live Rock ( so far)

KarenJax

Certified Master Stylist
Here it is after a week and a half in my tank. This was taken with my iPhone sorry lol
5b9e0535.jpg

There's what ^ I think is the ball anemone. Then above it you can faintly see those tube thingies I thought were feather duster babies.

Last edited:
You should see some of the pics that Dennis has taken with his iPhone. That is not an excuse! :lol:
Uh UH Dennis is a Pro-fesh-in-al. He could take awesome pics with a shadow box or whatever those early ignitable cameras were. That's a totally unfair comparison!!! Lol!!!

Ok so I was unduly influenced. It's amazing what happens when you clean the dog hair out of the camera lens
c2ca8fa5.jpg

bd6122e6.jpg

69418aef.jpg

Are those better? ( everybodys a dang critic...:grumble: )

<sigh> once a critic always a critic.
54eb5a09.jpg

I was thinking more ball anemone than the green blob that ate Karen's tank

I hate to say it but iPhone sucks!Moto Android X rules!(Dennis will probably have something to say).

Sorry,I can't make out the second picture either.Is the iPhone a 0.00000005meg camera?:D

That is indeed a feather duster. And the other pic? I don't know... It looks like a green blob to me! :lol:
Isn't that a dang hoot? I was wanting one. What's even more funny is I had NO idea the third one was there in the crevass under the green one until I was looking at that picture!!!

I hate to say it but iPhone sucks!Moto Android X rules!(Dennis will probably have something to say).

Sorry,I can't make out the second picture either.Is the iPhone a 0.00000005meg camera?:D

Ha I have no clue. At least we know I'm no competition for the November POTM

Back