Hi All!!

inuchan74

Reefing newb
Hello everyone!
I'm pretty new to saltwater aquariums. I'm pretty experienced with freshwater but when I moved out of my parents' place I decided to try saltwater since I'd have room for my own tank. I set a 20 gallon up in February and had a three spot damsel, snail and crab in it for about a month before I bought my clarkii clownfish and scooter blenny. I have another snail now and a red legged hermit crab. I don't know if the first crab I got is still alive, haven't seen him in ages but every time I think he's dead he just shows up so he might be in there somewhere. I have two small live rocks now and also a pencil urchin who is my favorite. I love him!! The blenny recently died and I'm hoping to get a new one soon. My mom recently downsized from a 40 gallon to a 20 and gave me the 40 so I'll be upgrading soon. I need to get a better filter and such before I make the switch. Someday when I'm out of the apartment living I'd love to have something even bigger. But, for now this is managable for me.
I hope to learn a lot here, and have already had a few questions answered so I think I'm really going to like this forum!
Emily

Back