HillBilly Hoedown

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey all just want to invite you and your families to our church's annual fall carnival that we so fittingly and geographically call the Hillbilly Hoedown.

This year it is in the parking lot of the Office Depot in Ft. Oglethorpe off of Battlefield Prkwy/2A. It begins at 7pm and last until 9pm. You don’t want to miss this fun for all ages.

The event is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Totally and includes all the hotdogs, drinks, fixin's (country), cotton candy, snowcones, ect.....

For entertainment we have stuff for all ages including a 68ft obstacle course, dunk tank, sumo wrestling, Noah’s arc module, 10ft slide, bungee first down, face painting, spindle wheel demonstration, gospel singing (we are a contemporary church, but good ole southern gospel goes with the theme).

We also have a cake walk, plenty of door prizes, and games for the adults too. I will be the one acting like a country fool on stage! So don’t miss it!

Remember this is all FREEEEEEEEEEEEE and we would love to be a blessing to you and your families! So don’t Miss IT!!

PS. Free Colony of RARE Coral to all who attend!!! Ok, I'm lying, but I know that would get you there. Maybe next year! :D

Back