Holy Cramped Tank Batman!!!

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
I am the last one to criticize peoples tanks but this tank is silly.

I think it looks awesome but it doesn't look smart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kSg6aZDzik&feature=related]Pon's Saltwater Fish Tank, THAILAND 8/April/2010 - YouTube[/ame]

I watched like the first twenty seconds, then I threw up in my mouth a little.

Then I could feel my soul screaming for mercy, so I turned it off.

Sorry Erin I should have put up an explicit warning sticker.

That tank is ridiculous.

I wouldn't put that many fish in my 220. Crap I have only 14 fish in mine and most are little (Cardinals, Dwarf Angels, Etc.) and I haven't even thought about looking for more fish.

It is more the kind of fish in that tank rather than just the amount only. Most of those fish need a way bigger tank or should not be even in the same tank together. There has to be a lot of fighting or maybe the are so cramped they have no time for fighting.

Just Corals, now I am up to 17 I think. WOOT WOOT!!!

Last edited:
What is so sad to me about this is that those fish are probably replaced every few months, and they are replaced by the adults, which means they are directly impacting the breeding population out there. What is worse, is that kind of death rate and poor quality of life/care for those fish seen in that tank is totally acceptable in that area of the world.

Its in Thiland, so maybe thats their sushi tank. Those fish are just hanging out till they eat them. :/

Poor things. :<

That video just makes me so sad. They all have the herky-jerky movements of animals under extreme stress. It makes me think of big cats or polar bears locked in tiny cages. Same kinda behavior. Nothing about that tank is healthy to me.

Back