How about this tank set up.

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
So I think my dream may have come true. I just ran across this posting on Craigslist. Looks like the seller is interested in bartering, just so happens I install security cameras for a living. But before I move forward with this I defer to the experts as to what your opinion is on the equipment.

Please, if it's junk tell me so. I don't want to make a mistake.
125 gallon Saltwater aquarium fishtank fish tank

Thats not a bad price.But you'll still need more rock at least.
See if you can find out what brand skimmer he's running on it.

I think the price is too high. If you want to keep more than low-light corals, you will need new lights (they are not okay for anemones like he said, IMO). The filters are worthless. The pump is a good pump, though. But still, too high...

See if you can talk him down.

If you would prefer to barter I am looking for a security system(cameras) home gym, free standing heavy bag, I am also into firearms AK 47, AR 15, and most hand guns (let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out).

Hahaha, he just screams UNDATEABLE.

Oh wow. As soon as I posted that, I realized that that ad could have been written by NDB. Security system? Big time. Home gym? Yup. Heavy bag? Got it. Firearms? All over the place. That is totally a list of everything that he would want.

Oh my god I live with a nutcase.

Oh wow. As soon as I posted that, I realized that that ad could have been written by NDB. Security system? Big time. Home gym? Yup. Heavy bag? Got it. Firearms? All over the place. That is totally a list of everything that he would want.

Oh my god I live with a nutcase.

haha, I've been thinking I need a shotgun for zombie protection, so that's not much better.

I guess I'll keep looking....I had everything ready. Saved all my money. Friggin' transmission went out in my work van. So, back to the drawing board. I guess I'll just wait.

Thanks for the advice everybody...But on the bright side, I was installing a home theater in a house today. I went into the garage and noticed rows of empty fish tanks. (Like you see in the local Shop). Turns out the guy owns a pretty popular fish store in the area. I talked with him about some pretty good deals. Maybe that will pan out.

I've got 5 days off, and my original plan was to tinker with my new tank....Damn it!

Last edited:
Back