How do I paste a picture?

Lanzo

LAN
Hey, I need help. I want to paste a picture to show the forum about my red algae, but i don't know were to do it and how to paste it?
I tried doing is at USER CP >>Edit profile pictures but it doesn't work very "lekker"(nice)?
please help me.

You must go to photo gallery and click on the thread that best describes your picture, once in the thread you will see options at the top and one of them is up load photo. you will need to click on this and a window will come up with blank boxes and icons labled browse. click on browse and you will be taken to a windows file on your computer. if it is not the correct file use your windows program to select and go to the picture youwant to upload once selected just click on open in your windows window and it will automatically post to the forum box. you then just need to go to the bottom of the box and select the appropriate button and your picture will up load to the photo gallery. once in the photo gallery you can click on the picture and it will enlarge and below it will be some selections available, go to the line labled BB and highlight the entire line, go to top of your screen and click on edit, then click on copy. now you go back to the forum where your thread is and click on the post where you want the picture, click on edit, and in the box posistion the cursor below the text, now to back up to the top of the page and click on edit, then click on paste, the BB code should show up in the box with your post, you just then need to go to the bottom and select save and your picture should be there. let me know if I can of further help. oh and make sure your picture is not too big. apprx. 50 to 70 K is good. I go into windows and take the pictures I want to save and reduce them to 25% both horizontal and vertical, and this seems to work very well once reduced you can up load and view the entire picture. good luck. let us know how all goes.

Back