How many gobies in a 65 gallon??

Discussion in 'Reef Fishes' started by FishAndAquatics, Oct 19, 2014.

1. FishAndAquatics

FishAndAquatics

Hey! I have another question. So I'm on pet solutions looking at gobies and I see a few I really want for a 65 gallon. I was wondering if I could have 3-4 maybe 5 different small gobies in the tank. These are the gobies: [​IMG] This is a Transparent Cave Goby
    [​IMG] This is a yellow brotulid. Or yellow cave goby
    [​IMG] Blue neon goby
    [​IMG] Yellow Watchman goby
    So there would be a ton of live rock, coral and other caves for them all. I just want to hear it from you guys.

FishAndAquatics, Oct 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. FishAndAquatics

ReeferRob

Gobies can have an attitude problem at times. I don't think you'll have an issue with the ones you selected. One caveat about the Brotulids is they are VERY shy and retiring creatures. Make sure your pod supply is high before adding one and have a fuge where you can harvest some for them from time to time. Also, make sure you get the correct pistol shrimp for that Yellow Watchman goby. The Blue Leg pistol shrimp are predators and WILL kill anything they can stun.

ReeferRob, Oct 19, 2014
    Aquarian likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. FishAndAquatics

FishAndAquatics

Thanks a bunch :D

FishAndAquatics, Oct 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question