How many is to many?

yote

In Memoriam
HI again y'all. Got another newbie question for y'all to answer. How many of those little white brittle stars is to many? I was just watching the night critters in my 30 gal . and counted 20 to 25 of those small white star fish . I thought I only had 3 or 4. Not that im complaining,I just dont want to over load my tank with them. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply d.french . I'd almost say come get a few,,,. except my son says there his,,and pap cant touch em.lol Do they eventuilly grow up or do they stay that small?

i believe micro stars or mini brittles don't get bigger than a quarter if so not much i've been trying to find someone close to be i can get some from. I had some but when i did tank swap in july i haven't seen any yet. but i got loads of amphipods and copepods everywhere like an infestation six line wrasse been busy.

I didnt know you could order the little stars... Got plenty of pods myself. Rocks look like they got an extreme case of fleas when the lights go out. so many my yellow wrasse has put on a pot belly in the week he's been in there.

picking up some ricordia and purple poly's tomorrow from a local reefer and he is hooking me up with some mini starfish and 10 stomatella snails and collinista snails.

correct me if im wrong,,but is ricordia a type of mushroom? From the pics ive seen online I think I might have some. but im not sure about it.

IM000683.JPG

ricordia are the orange mushrooms upper left corner. got greet mushrooms on center rock

dont reckon i picked a favorite,,,,,,,yet,,,, the wife on the other hand likes those bright colored sps corals. really I guess I like about anykind of coral there is

wife kinda likes my frogspawn,,,but she's decided she really likes my BTA after watching it eat while a-go

Back