Howdy tankers

WiDE

Reefing newb
Ok friends here goes, i'm lee from the UK. At the moment i have a tropical tank set up a UFO 880 (305L) and i want to convert it to a marine setup, but for now it can stay as it is.... what's the plan!.... well i'm in the middle of setting up a small reef tank with sump i want to have live rock and just 2 clown fish in the hope of breeding but for now im going to leave the fish and keep it cycling, also i want to cure more of the live rock until i have enough for the other project (UFO). I will post some pics of the tropical tank and the marine setup..

well thanks for reading and i hoop to get some feedback soon....

DT is 24"/12"/12'.... and the sump is 18"/10"/10".... for now I'm just taking my time and going to see how it all goes. At the moment still setting up the sump as my last one cracked and ditched the water onto the carpet luckily it was a tap water trial run to see if the syphon, return pump, heater etc was working !!!!! it was!!! so I left it all day and went to work when i got home ..... yeah 2 hours of cleaning the carpet and a unhappy women to contend with......

yeah 2 hours of cleaning the carpet and a unhappy women to contend with......

Get used to it...the only bad part about this hobby is hearing our women constantly complain about spilling water, spending money, spending time with the fish and not her, etc..etc...:mrgreen:

just by her something for the tank (like a clam), maybe she will start to like it and you both will them become poor and addicted to this wonderful hobby. ;)

Back