I got my first SPS!

Thanks chris, I try to take the clearest pics I can, though I think I have some better shots for potm :) its not big enough to impress that much its still a wee one.

It is definitely a great pic. I sense your photography skills have been getting better recently. Did you get some new equipment or skills and just haven't shared it with us? ;)

very true. its all taken with a DSLR. a nikon d50. its not the best one on the block. not even close to 10mp but I have been really practicing with the camera to get the best shots i can. seems to be getting better messing with the setting on this thing. I should have a macro lens too on feb or so.

very true. its all taken with a DSLR. a nikon d50. its not the best one on the block. not even close to 10mp but I have been really practicing with the camera to get the best shots i can. seems to be getting better messing with the setting on this thing. I should have a macro lens too on feb or so.

high megapixel counts are just used to sell expensive cameras to people who dont know anything, once you get to a certain point too many megapixel actually are bad.

Isn't that because computers can only "see" up to a certain number of megapixels, so any number above that doesn't even show up and we can't even see it? It's that limit around 11 or something?

i believe it has to do with that and because once you get so high your just jamming so many thousands of pixels onto a very small sensor that the pixel start getting crammed

Our eyes can't tell the difference between a 3.1 mega-pixel picture that is 4x6 and a 10 mega-pixel at the same size. However, if your going to do a 22 x 32 inch resize, it would then make a noticeable difference.

Back