I have no clue. . .

cms722

Reefing newb
Ok so I got a few things from my LFS and a small piece of live rock got stuck in with it. When I was looking at the rock I saw this lil tiny worm looking thing on it. Prolly a millimeter long at best. I have absolutely no clue what it is and I would have gotten a pic if I could. It was black, or grey, with this really light orange/red head. And I say head only cuz that is the direction it was crawling when I saw it. And it had these lil white spikes coming out each side. What in the world could it be???

I've heard of them before, and thought it might be, but it was there n gone so fast that I could hardly guess lol so they're not bad?

Ok so I just looked at it again. Its actually almost an inch long. Which means there's more than one. But it looks fuzzy too. Are brittle worms fuzzy?? Lol

Lol I've been looking at stuff since I found them. Somehow I just didn't picture them to look like that. Pretty neat to find stuff even if it is just a worm =)

Haha yea I've noticed. First time I decided to watch it my sexy shrimp released her larvae n now I find new things. I love this hobby more n more every day.

Back