I have now idea ive done everything the books have said

ISAWITYESTERDAY

Reefing newb
My corals are exellant my sand suckks more sand sifters or less fish to put out the bioload and i just feed my coral but they need fish poop right sorry to be so vulgar

The spider just puts stuff every where and i like it but he alsoo is coverde in pollups and wont drop them i spent a whole bunch of money on that rock and he cleaned it in a night and stuck them on his back butthead sorry for the vulgar

If you're still getting diatoms, you may be feeding too much or too often...your corals don't have to be fed everyday, that will mess your water quality up. Also, what do you feed your tank...how long has the tank been set-up, and do you use ro or tap water. These are a few questions that will help us locate the source of your problem. Yeah, I nice cuc will clean your tank, but we need to find the reason why you're having the problem in the first place...sorry that it may seem like were taking too long to answer your post, but you have to be patient with us, and realize we all have jobs and families...this is a hobby of great patience, that we all must exercise to be successful.

You could try the chat room in the evenings if you need quicker answers.
Also try using punctuation in your posts. I seriously had no idea what you were asking or telling us. ;)

Back