Injured Fish

Regardless, I think Bai handled the advice, harsh or not, with grace. Someone give this guy a cookie....or a new fish, or something :)

thanks for helping this guy. back 20 + years ago he was me sorry to say. did not have the net then and not any very good stores here either..it was you want it take it no problem. now i have a 75 gal 4ft long and 1 clown and 11 snails 3 shrimp. what would get next? i want to keep reef safe because i may go to reef only after my tank aged about a year.

As long as the OP isn't offended I think we should all let it go. Hecame back and all is well. He actually listened to your advice. The real people to blame are the LFS. WTF are they doing selling this guy all those fish? I now at the LFS i goto the owner and staff remember what size tank I have and what ive purcased for the most part.

As long as the OP isn't offended I think we should all let it go. Hecame back and all is well. He actually listened to your advice. The real people to blame are the LFS. WTF are they doing selling this guy all those fish? I now at the LFS i goto the owner and staff remember what size tank I have and what ive purcased for the most part.

how am I supposed to read all these words when you have an icon like that? All I read is "got milk?"

Must be nice being a dairy farmer. I saw that avatar and knew you guys would like it. I always get hungry when I look at it. :)

Back