Invitation to MIDWEST FRAGFEST, Oct. 30-31, Rockford IL USA

Midwest FragFest is back and better than ever! In our fourth year, we continue to draw new vendors and speakers along with retaining old friends like Reef Nutrition, UberFrags, Sea Chem and many more. While we are continuing to improve the quality of this event for our vendors and attendees, we stay committed to our goal, being the best Midwest conference by supporting our hobby with the event proceeds.

This year, event proceeds will be used to place reef tanks in classrooms. For more information on this project, see the Generation Tank page on the event site. It is through your involvement at Midwest FragFest these tanks will be possible. What other event can you attend that combines:

Great value for its vendors,
Strong growth in attendee numbers -- 187 in 2007 (one day event), 403 in 2008, 456 in 2009, and a
Solid commitment to giving back to the hobby by working to create new hobbyists in the classroom?

Fragger tables: Full table, $65; 1/2-table, $55

Basic booths start as low as $600. All booths include:
§ food for two reps from Friday evening set-up through lunch on Sunday
§ access to hospitality suite
§ ad space in the event program and on the event website, and
§ MORE!

Wow...I just saw that Bob Fenner and Marc Levenson will be there....that's cooooool. Bob's responded to me a few times in wetwebmedia when I needed help. And of course, I"ve followed Marc's sump design on his melevsreef.com site. I'm so jealous of you all in Illinois!!

So, two questions.

1. Do you have to be there to win the raffle? In others words can I join the raffle on Saturday and still win I don't come Sunday.

2. How does buying a frag off the floor work? I ask because it'll be about a 2 hour drive home.

Thanks.

Wow...I just saw that Bob Fenner and Marc Levenson will be there....that's cooooool. Bob's responded to me a few times in wetwebmedia when I needed help. And of course, I"ve followed Marc's sump design on his melevsreef.com site. I'm so jealous of you all in Illinois!!

So ... what keeps a Virginian from coming to IL the last weekend in October? Color in the trees should be almost as good as the color in the corals! Join us! :bounce:

Back