Invitation to MIDWEST FRAGFEST, Oct. 30-31, Rockford IL USA

So, two questions.

1. Do you have to be there to win the raffle? In others words can I join the raffle on Saturday and still win I don't come Sunday.

2. How does buying a frag off the floor work? I ask because it'll be about a 2 hour drive home.

Thanks.

Thank you for your questions, x19.
1. Yes, it will be necessary to be present to win any of the raffle items. We don't have storage facilities or shipping capabilities and some of the items are LARGE and HEAVY (and VALUABLE)!
2. Buying a frag off the floor should present no problems with a 2-hour transport. Corals can sometimes be days in transit from overseas or across country. Bring a foam cooler to help keep the temp consistent. If the weather is cold, there will probably be heat packs for sale at the event. Be sure to tell your vendor about your transport concerns; the frags can be bagged with extra water and the vendor will be happy to give you any special instructions. If this does not answer your concern, please rephrase. :D

I am planning on being there, I need some time away. Hope it will be a good time. I am sure I will spend too much money!

Hi, Tetra1! Hope you've visited our website; if not, you can save by pre-registering online for Midwest FragFest 2010, see ATTENDEE PRICING page. $40 gives you Full Event Pass, Goodie Bag, Saturday Night Party and MORE! While you're there, check out the workshops and sign up soon; workshops are limited to 25 participants. We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions may be sent to: [email protected].

Last edited:
On our way there now! need to find good deals on frags! hope this is it! I need to get my tank stocked back up!!

Back