Is this frogspawn??

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
I just picked this up for 10 bucks,it has another side of it that is dead....why is that...i'm not sure how these things live, die, or spread...if they do...i figured for 10 bucks,what the heck.. get it....
thanks for any help
4899433122_6189e31be3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh, so is 10 bucks too much and how much care do they need?
I knew i didn't like this other LFS for a reason....even though i hear they are getting new management ,so that may help...We'll see

Thanks

They need moderate light and moderate flow. You can feed them meaty food if you like, but it's not required. They can have a nasty sting so you may want to move it away from any corals that I can sting.

I just did a google on both and they look very similar,and in the same family if i'm not mistaken... so do they grow or spread or what exactly...

Or near its tenticles and let it draw it in. They are slow eaters so feed your fish first or else the fish will pick the food out. Also, I wouldnt feed more than every couple days.

nah, he doesnt end up stinging fish really. But they grow fast, my colony is absolutely massive! i do feed it every few days... might have to stop

its definitely one of my favorite corals :D

Cool,thanks...i'm still confused on how they grow...i understand they get new heads,but the branch things they grow out of don't grow...right?..so how does it have room to keep expanding and get bigger

Its really awesome seeing the new heads grow. I bought one about 3 weeks ago that had no branching. Now I have 8 heads growing that vary from 1/16 of an inch to 1/4 inch. I cant wait till they grow big and strong XD

Back