is this normal

OceanCrazy1

Reefing newb
well today i tried to feed my Brains but i did not see them eat, after like 30 min after the red puffed up like a balloon lol. Is this good or bad, he has don't this before.
the white one i just got a day ago. i drip acclimated it but i have not seen any reaction from her yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1529.jpg
    IMG_1529.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1524.jpg
    IMG_1524.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 246
take the white one back and ask for a refund, its dead/close to death.

My brain coral puffs up and empties quite often, just make sure she doesnt have anything sharp near it, because if they get injured they have a really hard time healing.

The white one is completely dead. You were not sold a coral, you were sold a skeleton of a coral that already died. Definitely go back to the store and shove that up the @$$ of whoever sold that to you! :rofl:

The other ones look healthy and normal. Puffing up is normal for them too.

The white one is completely dead. You were not sold a coral, you were sold a skeleton of a coral that already died. Definitely go back to the store and shove that up the @$$ of whoever sold that to you! :rofl:

The other ones look healthy and normal. Puffing up is normal for them too.[/QUOTE

I'm going to do just that ,Thanks a lot for the advice.
i can see the mouth opens at times.

well today i tried to feed my Brains but i did not see them eat, after like 30 min after the red puffed up like a balloon lol. Is this good or bad, he has don't this before.
the white one i just got a day ago. i drip acclimated it but i have not seen any reaction from her yet.

HAHA thats what happens when your brain is empty and not feeding lmfao.

HAHA thats what happens when your brain is empty and not feeding lmfao.

Oceancrazy you are supposed to be my brother and you made me switch from fresh water to salt water which is indeed much better, so give me a brake bro I'm still figuring this out lol .I still hate it when i have been had, no wonder it was so cheap lol. thought i was smart and had a good deal.
I know if you were here you would have closed the shop down lol.

Dont worry, we all make mistakes.

If you didnt pay too much for the brain at the very least you got a kewl tiny liverock. Most of the time when it comes to corals white = bad news. It usually means they are bleaching and dying

Back