jebao wp 25

reeftanker84

Reefing newb
well been hearing some news about these new pumps from china,i was a bit leary knowing chinese stuff is generaly not good quality,well i broke down and baught a jebao wp 25 and a wp 40 the wp 25 cost about 80 bucks and is a controlable wavemaker,it has several settings and types of waves at differant speeds,ive only had mine in my 75g tank for a couple days now and boy let me tell ya 13000lph max is no joke! this is almost to much flow for my 75 and it almost blew my corals off the rocks and is only the size of the tunze wavemaker pumps and has the look like the tunze does,so far i would
say these pumps are really sweet,i will keep you posted on how this pump holds up and if i have any issues,these are very quiet! and they even have a light sensor that will turn the pump to half speed at night,wouldnt say these pumps would be to great for nano tanks they move way to much water for anything less then a 29g uness you have a long tank
jebao_wp40-620x382.jpg

well i have both the wp 40 and the wp 25 and i believe the wp 40 is for 6 ft and longer because the wp40 is really quite large,bigger then the korilia 7 i mean its almost 2/3rds bigger then the wp25,and im runing the wp25 right now in my 75 and like i said it about blows my corals away if i have it on the constant hi setting

I have a WP-40 on my 6-foot tank and I have it toned down to 75%.
I used to have it down to 50% but I moved things around and now 75% is working out great. 100% is just too strong for my tank though.
I will probably get a WP-25 and set it on the opposite end of the tank so I can provide another wave source on that end, and then tone down the WP-40 back to 50%.

Jebao is also releasing a WP-60 which a stronger pump with a wider nozzle. And yeah, it is bigger than the WP-40.

I wish they come up with something like a WP-5 or WP-10 so we can install multiple wave sources all over the tank without causing the tank to explode.
But I guess that won't happen until Tunze comes out with something first :)

yea they have to have something to copy,they say its like the eco-tech mp 10 but really runs more like the tunze and looks like it too,i agree with you they should have some smaller since even the wp 25 is to strong without dialing it way down

I have a WP-40 on my 6-foot tank and I have it toned down to 75%.
I used to have it down to 50% but I moved things around and now 75% is working out great. 100% is just too strong for my tank though.
I will probably get a WP-25 and set it on the opposite end of the tank so I can provide another wave source on that end, and then tone down the WP-40 back to 50%.

Jebao is also releasing a WP-60 which a stronger pump with a wider nozzle. And yeah, it is bigger than the WP-40.

I wish they come up with something like a WP-5 or WP-10 so we can install multiple wave sources all over the tank without causing the tank to explode.
But I guess that won't happen until Tunze comes out with something first :)
So I hear they now have a WP10 nano one available as well. Check out "fish street.com" :thumbsup:

Back