John's 29g now

Nice pics, I'm not sure what you think it is?? It's hard to make it out, it's not aptasia if that's what you're referring to.

By thew way, you can just copy the image code (not the actual address) then pictures will show up instead of linking to them.

Yep, clicking on the links directly is blocked for me at work :(. But if you copy and paste the

FANTASTIC!!! Want to know something amazing? I just saw my shrimp. Alive! What the #%& is going on here. I swear I saw a snail crawling on the lifeless body of a shrimp, and I had only one. Now, I see a shrimp in one of the caves, he is even darker crimson than when I bought him so I am confirmed in my assumption that he molted. Either I had a hitchhiker shrimp that I have not seen in the months since I have added anything that he could have come in on, or I am losing my mind, which is not completely out of the question.

Anyway, I have a sponge, two actually, that just popped up! Woohoo!

Works for me. All I know is that he is alive. Here's the proof.

I smell something, kinda shy though
DSCF1475.jpg

It's somewhere around here, I know it
DSCF1477.jpg

Protecting my treasure, seaweed cake yummo.
DSCF1478.jpg

WOW I have atleast one peppermint shrimp in my tank. It is usually hiding where I cant see it. I bought three and one died after getting sucked into the overflow. And I can see one through the rockwork, havent seen a sign of the other one in a long while.

I usually don't see him, except when I think he's dead that is. lol He has been very brave all day today though. This is the first time I have been able to get pics of him.

I like him too. Next will be more shrimp, a serpent star, plants, coral, and sometime around April or May- seahorses! Truly a test of patience.

Back